Legal Services in the Netherlands
Legal Services in HollandUpdated on Friday 03rd April 2020
based on 3 reviews.
- - Litigation: legal representation and assistance for clients involved in lawsuits.
- - Company formation in the Netherlands: complete services for investors who are looking to open a company in the Netherlands.
- - Tax advice and tax planning: Tax Law counseling and advice, tax minimization strategies and compliance for all types of companies, VAT registration.
- - Employment and labor: concluding employment contracts, signing confidentiality agreements and resolving employee disputes.
- - International trade: services tailored to the needs of companies in the trade sector, legal counseling for import and export regulations as well as other matters.
- - Real estate: we can represent clients who wish to purchase property in the Netherlands or who are involved in real estate litigation.
Litigation in the Netherlands
Incorporation of Dutch Companies
If you want to open a business in the Netherlands, our Dutch law firm can offer you legal assistance and representation for the formation of BV (Limited Liability) and NV (Joint Stock) companies, both owning and trading companies. We also offer services related to company formation such as: company domiciliation, accounting services, tax advice.
- Choosing the type of company: this is an important initial choice and our lawyers can advise investors on the existing business forms.
- Company name check: it is mandatory for the name to be a unique one; our specialists can perform a company name check.
- Company documents: we can draw up the company’s Articles of Association and Memorandum.
- Company bank account: our team can help investors open a bank account in Netherlands for the new business entity.
- Registration: once all of the documents are complete and the application for registration is filled in, we can help investors submit the registration form and documents to the Company Registry.
You should know that if you are considering starting a trading company, then, after its registration, it is mandatory to obtain the EORI number in the Netherlands.
Establishment of Subsidiaries and/or Branches in Netherlands
When international companies decide to do business in the Netherlands, they must choose the appropriate business form. Our legal services in Holland are related to the setup of Dutch legal entities with or without independent legal personality: subsidiaries or branches and representative offices. We can provide complete information about the advantages of each business type available for international companies on the Dutch market.
Special Permits or Licences for Company Activities
Some business fields in the Netherlands may require special permits in order to be able to provide services on the Dutch market. We can provide a complete list of the business activities regulated under Dutch law and our attorneys in the Netherlands can offer assistance for obtaining the permits and licenses needed in order to conduct business activities in Netherlands. This relates to permits from local authorities, licenses to conduct certain financial activities, requirements to hire Dutch nationals and others.
Mergers and Acquitions in Holland
Our Dutch law firm can help you with mergers and acquisitions in the Netherlands, as well as purchasing shares in existing Dutch companies and corporate restructuring on the Dutch market. Our experts can help you choose the right company if you want to take over an existing business.
Liquidation, Dissolution and Restructuring of Dutch Companies
Whenever companies find themselves in financial difficulty, it is best to seek the services of professionals that can handle the delicate situation and help the company recover or take the necessary steps. Our Dutch lawyers and accountants can provide legal assistance related to the dissolution and liquidation of Dutch companies, restructuring and bankruptcy procedures.
Corporate/Commercial Litigation and Business Law
Our Dutch lawyers are able to represent you throughout all the stages of a litigation in the Netherlands and any litigation related to business law. The duration of a lawsuits in the Netherlands can vary according to the complexity of the case. Our Dutch attorneys can represent you throughout every legal stage.
Information technology law (IT law) governs the distribution of digital information and computer software. If you are running an IT business in the Netherlands, our Dutch law firm can provide advice and representation for matters related to the Dutch IT law, including but not limited to, contracts, negotiations and litigation.
Real Estate Law
If you want to buy a property in the Netherlands, our Dutch attorneys can help you with various legal issues that concern the draw up of the sale and purchase agreements, particularities of the Real Estate Law in the Netherlands and real estate due diligence services.
Tax Advice and Tax Planning
The Netherlands is one of the EU countries with an attractive tax system. We can provide a detailed insight into the Dutch taxation system. Your company can benefit from all the available tax incentives and our specialists can help you find the right tax minimization method.
Working with a team of professional lawyers in the Netherlands can have a significant impact on the business activities. A dedicated team, like the one at our law firm, will handle all of the legal aspects concerning the business entity, for an efficient and productive functioning of the company. With our legal insight, investors and entrepreneurs in the Netherlands can run their business in full compliance with all of the currently applicable laws. Our team is an effective and dependable partner, so that company owners can focus on what matters most: growing their business. Our team can offer you specialized tax consultancy, from tax minimization advice to tips on how to take advantage of the provisions of the double tax treaties signed by Netherlands.
Feel free to contact our team of lawyers for any legal issue you may deal with. In case you need legal services in other jurisdictions, for example in Singapore, we can put you in contact with our partners.