Important Event for Foreign Businessmen to Take Place in Amsterdam
INCO Business Group will host the high-profile event Startup Expedition between 27 –29 July 2016 in Amsterdam. This conference is addressed to all UK entrepreneurs who are thinking of moving their businesses in the Netherlands, in light of recent Brexit situation. Freelancers, SMEs and, large and joint stock companies from other countries are also more than welcome to attend this large scale event. The participants will have the chance to receive valuable information on how to open a company in the Netherlands and will also benefit from personalized consultancy from corporate, tax and legal advisers.
What is the scope of Startup Expedition?
The main scope of this event is to ease the access of foreign investors on the Dutch business market.
Following the recent Brexit vote, many UK entrepreneurs are starting to move or expand their companies in mainland Europe and, of course, they are interested in the best business-friendly jurisdictions, such as the Netherlands. However, before moving your business in the Netherlands, it is essential to know the legal, administrative and taxation systems in this country. During the Startup Expedition event foreign entrepreneurs will have the chance to discover important aspects of the business environment in the Netherlands.
Some of the speakers that will hold group sessions during this congress are:
- - Dennis Vermeulen - CEO of INCO Business Group and specialist in company incorporation and taxation matters;
- - Hilbrand Nawijn – former Minister of Integration in Netherlands and immigration lawyer;
- - Raymond Faber – international business consultant and lifestyle manager;
- - Marcel Shehu Antinori – VP Global Business Development.
For more details about this event, such as its schedule, please visit nelcome.eu.
Why should foreign entrepreneurs attend the Startup Expedition event?
- - they will discover the legal structures available for incorporation in the Netherlands and you will receive valuable advice regarding the most suited type of company for their business profile;
- - they will learn how the Dutch taxation system works and discover the available tax incentives for startups;
- - they will receive personalized guidance on how to immigrate to the Netherlands;
- - they will have the opportunity to discuss with the representatives of important Dutch organizations, such as: the Chamber of Commerce, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency and tax authorities.
How to register
All foreign businessmen who are determined to take part in this event, should register as soon as possible either by giving us a call: (+31)-765870401 or by writing us an e-mail: office(at)lawyersnetherlands.com.